My friends over at the The OpinioNation blog releases a weekly "The Strength Of Ten" article which is basically a top 10 version of NFL power rankings. I'm on the panel that comes up with the list, I figured I should share my personal choices that factor into it. Check there rankings and see how it compares to mine.
1. Denver- Played down to the level of their opponent. Their secondary can be beat. Will Von Miller's return help cover that up?
2. Kansas City- There's really nothing exciting about this brand of football. They're executing a game plan to perfection on both sides of the ball though.
3. New England- What a treat their last win was, a huge one over an elite opponent.
4. New Orleans- Can't knock them too much. It was surprising that Rob Ryan stopped bringing the heat and let Brady pick his defense apart on the winning drive.
5. Seattle- Seem to find always find ways to close out the show.
6. Cincinnati- Unimpressed, but a tough win on the road versus a team that plays hard.
7. San Francisco- Looks like they've figured things out.
8. Green Bay- This team's depth will be tested by injuries to key players.
9. Indianapolis- The conservative game plan finally worked against them. The pass rush will have to be much better with Peyton returning to the place he pretty much built.
10. Detroit- Put up points in a big road win against a hot team.
Post a Comment