My friends over at the The OpinioNation blog releases a weekly "The Strength Of Ten" article which is basically a top 10 version of NFL power rankings. I'm on the panel that comes up with the list, I figured I should share my personal choices that factor into it. Check there rankings and see how it compares to mine.
1. Kansas City- It's about that time when all perceptions get disregarded. Results are what matters the most.
2. Denver- The issues on defense needs to be corrected.
3. New Orleans- I hope they spent their bye week working on their four-minute offense.
4. Seattle- Russell Wilson continues to impress me. He'll only get better with Percy Harvin working with him.
5. Indianapolis- An argument can be made that they're the best team in the league. It seems they've overlooked their lesser opponents while beating the big boys at their own game.
6. Cincinnati- Finding themselves in a lot of tough games and coming out on top.
7. San Francisco- Have strung together dominant wins as of late.
8. New England- Injuries on defense have finally caught up to them; Jets had twice as much possession.
9. Green Bay- The organization has done a great job developing players. Jarrett Boykin stepped in at wide receiver like he belongs.
10. Carolina- If not for giving away their first two games in final moments. . . passing game needs a little help.