Barring a meltdown, NFC championship contenders will have to deal with the 12th Man.
1. Seattle Dominant performance. With a 2 game gap, the NFC road to the Super Bowl officially runs through Seattle.
2. New England Not a pretty win but a letdown was expected and they got the job done. All they care about is the post season anyway.
3. Carolina They beat up a hot team and now play in a game that can possibly decide their division. This team is on the rise.
4. Denver Manning has so many weapons in his arsenal. The Titans aren't to be overlooked if Denver wants to maintain home field advantage.
5. Cincinnati Good defense and a mediocre offense. They always play to the level of their opponent. The Indy game should be interesting.
6. Indianapolis Luck-ily for them they can lean on the big wins they racked up early in the season. The offense hasn't looked good at all.
7. New Orleans They got beat up in front of the entire school. The have a chance to redeem themselves against Carolina this week.
8. Philadelphia Chip Kelly has his offense rolling now. He's definitely climbing my charts and should be considered for Coach of the Year.
9. San Francisco They've been playing well against the scrubs of the league. We'll see if they can protect their house when the Seahawks come to town.
10. Kansas City Backing their way into the playoffs and the offense is now better than their defense. A loss this week should have them in panic mode.