1. Kansas City With a week to prepare for the Broncos, they have a chance to silence the doubters.
2. Denver They treated the Chargers like the practice squad and shut it down late in the game.
3. Seattle They control their own destiny, now Harvin adds some explosiveness to the offense.
4. New England Big showdown in primetime versus a hot Panthers team looming.
5. New Orleans Destroyed the Cowboys but face a top notch defense. Which team will show up?
6. Carolina They've been getting it done with defense and Cam Newton showing leadership.
7. San Francisco What can you do against the good teams?
8. Indianapolis Got lit up in their own house. Their position is safe if they can dust off Titans.
9. Detroit Big road win to seize control of their division.
10. Cincinnati Losing for the 2nd straight week in overtime has got to hurt.
Post a Comment