1. Denver Reclaimed top dog status in the AFC with huge win over division rivals. Peyton Manning is probably the best at salting games away with a lead.
2. Seattle They’ve just ran through competition without a real challenge since the Indy game. They get one after the bye.
3. New Orleans Came up big under pressure. They really need to find a run game or else defenses will just tee off on Brees. That balance is needed.
4. Kansas City They played well in defeat. A few drops could have changed the outcome. Andy Reid not getting Jamaal Charles in the passing game really confused me.
5. Carolina Signature win under the lights. If you've been following along all season, you know I've been extremely high on them. They better not take Miami lightly though.
6. New England They weren’t ready for the Carolina’s physicality. It will only make them better for the playoffs. They’re gonna have problems with Manning. He knows them well.
7. Indianapolis Not a good matchup on the horizon. Arizona is good defensive team but weak vs tight ends; Luck better feed Fleener.
8. Cincinnati Nice bounce back win, now they get to rest for the stretch run. Trying to find consistency should be a team goal.
9. Chicago All of their games are played within one possession. That is both a good and bad thing, they seem to know how to grind out wins.
10. San Francisco They can’t beat any of the good teams and Kaep is not making enough plays. Their play is a complete contrast to their Super Bowl run.
Post a Comment